Anita and I have entered a Dishcloth gift exchange and here is our questionnaire:
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?Bamboo and Wood
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? Cascade, Sierra, Cotton Chenille and want to try Sugar and Cream
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Bathroom- white and blue But I like pink!
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? Favorite Pink and purple Least Fav. Green and Yellow
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? Love Winter but really love Spring!
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Spend Time with my husband and or friends and a GOOD CUP OF COFFEE! Also, ofcourse knitting and reading!
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? A good strong cup of coffee w/ a little whip cream on top. Love hot chocolate with whip cream.--- Please no sweet coffee!
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Coffee and Tea and Hot Chocolate
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I'd go see the Grand Canyon or maybe Hawaii or take a cruise to Alaska. Also go on a trip to Europe!
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Anita is Diabetic.