Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stitches West was a blast!

I hope everyone who wanted to got a chance to make it over to Stitches. It was amazing, as usual. Don't forget to bring your goodies on Wednesday night to show everyone what you came home with. I seem to have an overabundance of sock yarn even though I keep saying I don't knit socks! I do know that two of the skeins are going to make a lovely pair of fair isle wristwarmers. One of those two has 350 yards on it and I only need 175 yards for the wristwarmers so maybe I will make some anklets. Then there is the 1100 yards of fingering weight cotton, and the Mountain Colors sock yarn I got at the banquet and ... Oh well, it's all pretty and I didn't go completely bankrupt so that's a plus. The next Stitches West is the last weekend of February next year so write it down now. There, no excuses! It's already in your appointment book so you know not to make any other commitments on those dates. See you Wednesday night at GNO. I'll be the one lugging in two bags instead of my usual one.

No comments: